Tuesday, November 30, 2010

new rules + new rankings

 #1-DRAKE & ALEX
#2-?
#3-?
#4-?
.......................................
....................................
.....................................

well it looks like my recent rise to number one has caused some contraversy.  The new rule is that we will be goin off a points system.  If you play someone and you beat them by 6 or more points then you get two points if you beat them by less than six then you get one point.  i have no problem with this at all.  I jus gotta whoop and get some distance between me and the competition.  I play alot of close games and ppl keep underestimating me.  To tell the truth my midrange shot is mediocre at best and my three point shot is prolly only 30% at best but i got heart and I nvr give up.  Put me on an official inside court and i can drive like no other 5 ft 7 person you have ever met at the age of 18.  My main arsenal consists of reverse layups left side and right side layups and a floater.  In a non dribble situation i might fake left then shoot a turn around jumper.  I am going to be focused evry time i play.  The reason is because this is not just basketball its what i do. So bring on the challengers

No comments:

Post a Comment